Date: 11 May 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: CCC Kei San Secondary School, 8 Wu Tip Shan Road, Fanling, N.T.
Organiser: The English Activities Group for Students, The Association of Principals of Secondary Schools, HKCCCC
WESPA Rules Version 3
5 rounds, 25 minutes per player, 5 points challenge penalty per challenged word
Dictionary: CSW15, Two- and three-letter word lists will be provided during all games.
For full results, please refer to Event Coverage webpage.
- Champion: CCC Mong Man Wai College
- 1st runner-up: CCC Kei Yuen College
- 2nd runner-up: CCC Kei Long College
- 3rd runner-up: CCC Kei San Secondary School
- High Game: Siu Chun Hong (CCC Mong Man Wai College) - 649 points in Round 4
- High Word: Cheung Tsz Ho (CCC Mong Man Wai College) - QUALITY, FORA, OU for 134 points
- Best player from a school:
Mark Jericko (CCC Kei Long College)
Choi Lok Man (CCC Kei Sun Secondary School)
Fung Pak Man (CCC Kei Yuen College)
Ku Suet Ying (CCC Mong Man Wai College)
Yeung Hoi Yuen (CCC Rotary Secondary School)